Today is my 23rd Birthday! I was bummed because I had to work until 8:00, but when I got home...what a surprise! Cason and Creighton had made dinner, decorated the kitchen, and had cake and ice cream waiting! They are the best! I also had so many other friends and family that remembered my birthday- I received many phone calls/messages and cards in the mail. A BIG thanks to everyone! I had a VERY special birthday this year!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
23 Birthdays
Today is my 23rd Birthday! I was bummed because I had to work until 8:00, but when I got home...what a surprise! Cason and Creighton had made dinner, decorated the kitchen, and had cake and ice cream waiting! They are the best! I also had so many other friends and family that remembered my birthday- I received many phone calls/messages and cards in the mail. A BIG thanks to everyone! I had a VERY special birthday this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute husband you have. I am so happy that you had a good birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Late Birthday!
ReplyDelete